Welcome to Nursery.
We would like to say a big thank you to all parents and carers for the support we have received throughout this first term. The children have done very well settling in and have made us very proud!
To continue to support your child please can we ask you to:
- Encourage independence – allow the children to dress themselves, put on their own socks and shoes and take them off on their own.
- Allow your child the independence to toilet themselves at home, so they are able to do it in school.
- Please sing with your child and encourage them to join in with the Nursery Rhymes we are focusing on this half term (song lyrics have already been handed out).
- Please make sure your child has a full set of spare clothes with them each day.
- Please ensure your child has a pair of wellies to engage in outdoor play and learning.
- Please ensure each item of clothing, including shoes & wellies, are clearly labelled.
Please follow our school Facebook page to see any photographs of your child's learning.