Welcome to Reception.
We would like to thank parents for all the support we have received this half term. The children are becoming more independent by the day. To continue to supporting your children at home you can :
- Give your child the time to dress and undress independently.
- Allow your child the independence to toilet themselves at home, so they are able to do it in school.
- Support your child to organise their own things for the next school day.
- Listen to your child read every night and sign their Reading Diary.
- Spend time together learning their new high frequency words.
- Ensure your child has their P.E. kit every Friday.
- Ensure your child has a pair of wellies in school for outdoor learning.
Please follow our school Facebook page to see any photographs of your child's learning.